Surfski downwind training camp
Chloe Bunnett from South Africa is our coach 2018. Welcome to Aterra Surfski Experience in Helsingborg/Skalderviken Sweden. Chloe is one of the worlds best surfskipaddlers and she will help you to take your paddling to the next levell. We will work in small groups of maximum five paddlers so that you can get personal coaching.
Aterra arrange camps for surfski and kayaking in Sweden, Gran Canaria, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain. For the first time we arrange a longer camp in Sweden and invite you here so you can explore our exciting environment. We have fantastic conditions for surfski downwinds. Most of the summer is normally windy and that gives us nice wavy experiences.
- Three days camp, one day open/free so we get the best winds.
- Playground Öresund Skalderviken
- Your skills: Beginner and beginner w. some experience, Intermediate (entry-intermediant to intermediant-advanced)
- 4 days 3 days training 1 day rest/reserve day
- Included in the Experience: 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunch or foodpack, Surfski, leash, 2 sessions/day, coaching, wave technique training, free training and a lot of fun. 2 coaches Chloe Bunnett, Leif Davidsson.
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- Price: 2400 sek/240 euro. With your own gear 1800 sek/ 180 euro
- You bring: paddle (we have some that you can rent), clothings for different weather.
- Conditions offered: moderate to extreme. We choose spots afters the groups skills, the group can be splitted in subgroups.
- More information: Book by sending a mail to email@example.com
- Surfski models: 2 Carbonology Sport Cruze, 2 Carb.Boost, 1 Carb. Vault, 1 Carb. Zest, 2 Carb. Pulse, 2 Revo R2.
- Accomodation click here.
- The Downwinds and the training sessions are subject to weather conditions and the level of the paddlers. We can never guarantee wind but normal conditions is windy.