Surfski downwind training camp
Welcome to Aterra Surfski Experience in Helsingborg/Skalderviken Sweden. Aterra arrange camps for surfski and kayaking in Sweden, Gran Canaria, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain. For the first time we arrange a longer camp in Sweden and invite you here so you can explore our exciting environment. We have fantastic conditions for surfski downwinds. Most of the summer and especially around the first weeks in july its normally windy and that gives us nice wavy experiences.
- Date 11-14/7
- Playground Öresund Skalderviken
- Your skills: Intermediant (entry-intermediant to intermediant-elit)
- 4 days 3 days training 1 day rest/reserve day
- Included in the Experience: Surfski, leash, life jacket, downwind sessions, technique training, free training, welcome breakfast and accident insurances.
- Maximum number of participants: 8
- Price: 3250sek/330 euro
- Price if you use your own surfski: 2250sek/230 euro
- You bring: paddle (we have some that you can rent), clothings for different weather.
- Conditions offered: moderate to extreme. We choose spots afters the groups skills, the group can be splitted in subgroups.
- Book Here!
- More information: email@example.com
- Surfski models: 2 Carbonology Sport Cruze, 2 Carb.Boost, 1 Carb. Vault, 1 Carb. Zest, 2 Carb. Pulse, 2 Revo R2.
- Accomodation click here.
- The Downwinds and the training sessions are subject to weather conditions and the level of the paddlers. We can never guarantee wind but normal conditions is windy.